Envision yourself working for a company that is interested in you and your future…where you are challenged daily, that brings out the best in you, and gives you the work/life balance you need to succeed.
If you are a dynamic and hardworking individual looking for a career with an expanding company, check us out!
• Hauling sand, gravel, or asphalt
• Other duties as assigned.
• Alberta Class 1 Driver’s Licence with an air brake endorsement as a minimum
• Hauling experience is preferred
• This position is on a mobile crew and requires extensive travel around the province of Alberta each week.
• Available and willing to work after-hours during emergencies and under exceptional conditions
• Willing to work shifts when required due to scheduled operations
As an employer-of-choice, we treat all our people consistently and fairly and help you to achieve personal and professional ambitions. Please send your resume, quoting the position title you wish to apply for to:
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: 780-449-0574
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.